The information we collect using cookies is specific to your computer and do not include personal information about you. We collect information such as IP address, date and time when you visited the site, which pages you accessed and if these pages were accessed quickly and successfully.
Using this information allows us to improve our site and provide you with a better online experience.
You can remove or block cookies by changing the settings from your computer (please follow instructions of the browser’s help screens). If you block the collection you may not be able to use certain features of the site.
Personal Data Security
We collect and use personal information (including names, addresses, telephone numbers and emails) in order to:
- respond to your inquiries or requests;
- provide services such as newsletters;
- process orders or forms initiated by you;
- administering or carrying out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us is;
- anticipate and solve problems arising in connection with any services provided to you.
Qualified staff designated to access your data has the obligation of maintaining confidentiality of personal data provided.
Visiting other websites
We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if:
you access third party websites through links on our website;
you have connected to our website through links on other websites.